The LT ALU LEG is primarily manufactured from aluminium rather than steel, making it the lightest support leg in the transport business: one set of legs weighs just 40 kg. For a semi-trailer, this amounts to an average saving of 60 – 80 kg. You can then add this weight to your load, giving you more income on each trip. If you have no additional load, your annual savings on fuel will still be significant!
As well as its direct financial benefits, the LT ALU LEG has a number of other advantages:
- Very easy to use: the LT ALU LEG is a support leg without a wind-up mechanism;
- Time-saving: the semi-trailer can be released and ready for towing in no time at all;
- Attractive look: pleasing on the eye;
- Universal hole pattern: other support legs can easily be replaced;
- Carrying capacity of 25 tonnes per set: more than sufficient for almost all types of semi-trailer.